Eye lash extensions increase the length, volume and thickness of your natural lashes. Application of eye lash extensions is a pain-free proses and they are weightless on your eyes. They are also water resistant therefor you can shower, swim and exercise without damaging them.
The lash extensions are semi-permanent and can last anything between 3 to 6 weeks, depending on the growth cycle of your natural lashes. Your extensions will fall out with your natural lashes, this is perfectly normal. Your natural lashes will row back as part of their natural cycle.
Application of a Classic full set takes more or less and hour and thirty minutes. Every 2 to 4 weeks the client needs to come in for a fill to maintain the lash extensions. A trained therapist should be able to complete your fill within an hour and a half.
This is what we as Extension trainers have been using the past few years. These extensions will give you length and different shape (according to your eyes) but NOT VOLUME. As a therapist we can only add volume to the amount of natural lashes you have by attaching a thick extension (between 0.15 and 0.25 mm) to one natural lash. This usually takes one and a half to two hours for a full set and an hour to and hour and a half for a fill.
This is something new and these extensions are STUNNING!!! I personally love them as they are fluffy and add great volume and curl. They are more natural extensions as the add volume instead of length . The lash extension used is very thin, but allows the therapist to scalp and shape the lash to create a fan effect. If 4 thin (4D) lashes (0.07) are applied to a natural lash it is still not equivalent in weight to one Classical extension (0.20), therefor adding volume without unnecessary weight. Application of a full set takes 2 to 3 hours
So much fun! A full set of lash extensions are applied to natural lashes and from there it is all about being creative. Theme driven and not for every day use but makes for fun photo shoots and editorials.
– Do not wet the extensions for 10 hours after application.
– Any moisturisers, eye creams, oily or creamy eye make-up removers will act as a debonder to the glue so take care when washing your face
– Do not rub your eyes or pull on your extensions!
– Curing of Lash Extensions are NOT recommended, especially NOT with a heated curler.
– When cleansing the eyes and removing eye make-up I recommend a oil-free cleanser and make-up remover.
– I recommend Chrissanthie Eye Lid Cleanser as I believe that it is the best product to use. It contains tea tree, which has an antibacterial effect.